We at Data For Decision Technologies Solutions Private Limited(collectively “DforD” or “We” or “Us”)are committed to respecting users privacy. The policy outlines the privacy practices regarding the Personal Information and other Information that are made available toYou while using the platform “Agrica Platform” which is owned by us. The Agrica Platform is designed to provide You the information related to the business transactions including but not limited to the sales transaction, inventory tracking, invoice status tracking, quantitative study of sales, distribution of Your products by Your retail partners and/or agri entrepreneurs (herein collectively “Entrepreneurs”) while using the Agrica Platform.
Reference to You here means: The beneficiaries of the data either provided by the Entrepreneurs and/or the data analytics available while using the Agrica Platform.
Reference to Entrepreneurs here means: The retail partners and/or agri entrepreneurs using the Agrica Platform for providing data for our analytics.
This policy details the critical aspects governing the Personal Informationavailable with DforD which is in possession and operated by Data For Decision Technologies Solutions Private Limited.
How does DforD define “Personal Information”?
How does DforD collect Entrepreneurs Personal Information online?
When Entrepreneursaccess the platform, we collect and store the information which is provided by Entrepreneurs from time to time:
- Personal Information submittedthrough Agrica Platform: We collect Personal Information that Entrepreneursfill into data fields.
- Business needs:The Personal Information and other information provided by the Entrepreneurs should be used as per the agreement between You and the Entrepreneurs.
Use of Entrepreneurs and Your Personal Information and other information:
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To create users ID and login credentials
- To identify users once registered with DforD.
- To contact users and respond to users questions (if any)
- To provide access to desirable content based on users preferences.
- For business purposes, like offer usersthe opportunity to receive notification regarding certain products and services or to invite users to participate in survey about Your products, sales loyalty programs, and other variety of services offered by You.
- Third party uses: Information collected by DforD in whatsoever manner vide this platform, is possessed byDforD and may be used by DforD on Your behalf. We may give access to this information to anythird party service providers for technical, administration of the platform, user administration, research and development and other purposes. Your use of the information shall be restricted to the information related to Your services and products used by Entrepreneurs. You hereby agree not to use or get access to information which are not relevant toYour business. Additionally DforDmay share, sell or otherwise transfer such research and statistical or intelligence data in an aggregate form to its parent company, group companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, suppliers, vendors, sister concern, service providers, service partners, clients and other third parties.DforD hereby understands that the information related to Your services and products including analytics to the data available with us are confidential to You and will be kept confidential and will not be shared with Your competitors.
- To disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith in belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any court orders or regulatory requirements or any legal proceedings.
What security precautions DforD has for Personal Information?
We adopt reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard of Personal Information. Once the Personal information is in our possession, we adhere to the security guidelines to protect users information which is hosted in the cloud platform in digital ocean. However, by using the platform, You accept the internet security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the platform. You are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for Your account.
How does DforD protect the privacy of Children Information?
We do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 18 and use of the platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If users are under the age of 18 years’ thenuser must use the platform, application or services under the supervision of users parents, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
How does DforD retain data?
Data retention is as per the terms and conditions of Cloud service provider. https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/gdpr/
You hereby agree to use the information including Personal Information of Entrepreneurs exclusively for commercial purposes as agreed under Master Services Agreement. Your use of Information should not be for illegal purposes or purposes not acceptable by the laws of the land. Your use of the information shall be restricted to Your products and services and not of Your competitors. You will not divulge the rights to any third party without DforD written consent.DforD hereby clarifies that its not the owner nor the provider of any Personal Information, DforD is only a possessor of Personal Information available on the Agrica Platform. DforD takes no liability for any claims either directly or indirectly made by You, Entrepreneurs and/or third parties for the use of the information including Personal Information by You vide this agreement.
How can you contact DforD?
Rajesh Kannan, Head of Operations, Data For Decisions Technologies Private Limited, 2nd Floor # 878, 1st Stage 4th Block, HBR Layout, Bangalore 560043